Friday, July 3, 2015

'mingo Paradise - let the fun begin!

My first blog post! I'm trying to connect this blog to my website: flamingo paradise.net. We'll see how far I get.

My plans are to share recipes, decorating ideas, party planning, and events I host in my backyard during the summer months. 

I'm a lover of all things tropical: palm trees, flamingos, tikis, hibiscus, seashells, sun, sand, and surf; C.R.A.B.s, BBQs, pool fun, twinkle lights, babbling water fountains, and bonfires. 

My other love is my niece: Talula (name changed to protect the innocent). She visits Flamingo Paradise but not often enough. When she was little(er) she couldn't fully pronounce "flamingo" and sweetly said, "...'mingo..."; hence the title of my blog, The 'mingo blog.

Stay tuned for more posts and a relaxing peek into Flamingo Paradise!

~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment